1. Warm your tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds, or place on the stove.
2. While warming, fry egg in oil on the stove to your liking.
3. Sauté zucchini slivers in oil while the egg is frying. Cut warm tortilla in half and place on a plate.
4. Place fried egg and zucchini on one of the tortilla halves and top with a spoonful of kimchi.
5. For the other tortilla, slice half a banana into slivers and place on tortilla.
6. Drizzle pack of RX Nut butter on top of banana and top with a tbsp. of bee pollen.