RXBAR is a brand born and bred in the community, and we wouldn’t be where we are today without all of you. As the coronavirus pandemic evolves we want to affirm the importance of coming together and supporting each other in a time of uncertainty. We are committed to maintaining:
- Our consumers are of the utmost importance to us, so we have implemented extraordinary initiatives for employees, partners and suppliers to ensure that the foods you’re eating are made to the same safe, delicious and nutritious standards you’re used to.
- Some of those initiatives include: enhanced hygiene guidance, elevated cleaning and sanitation standards, and limited visitations with screenings prior to entry to our plants.
- We’ve got your back. We are committed to being available to you in-store and at RXBrands.ca, Amazon and various online retailers. We are taking measures to manage continuity, including plans to ensure we have sufficient ingredients, packaging, inventory and logistics support. These measures will minimize impact to delivery times; however, please note that shipping carriers are experiencing delays. Reference the tracking number found in your order confirmation email for the most accurate delivery estimate.
- As always, we are accessible via phone at 1-647-503-4833 , chat, social channels and email at email@example.com. If you’d like to leave a comment or question, or even share a recipe - we'll be listening.
Health and wellness offerings:
- We value you and want to provide value in return. We will continue to offer consistent, high protein, shelf-stable foods. RXBAR is also offering RXercise live streaming virtual workout routines via @RXBAR social media, so those working towards fitness and nutrition goals amid disruptions to normal routines can still interact and get moving remotely.
- RXBAR’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, partners and all of you. As a company, we’ve embraced “social distancing,” to help contain the spread of the virus, including halting all travel and deploying a remote work policy.
Let’s get through this together.